Biome Project

This past week we have been working on our our biome project with Shane. In doing this project I learned that getting so into something can get you distracted  and not work on the other piece of the project. I also learned about a plant called a Monkeys Brush that I would have never known if we didn’t do this biome project. My partner in this Avery and I think we work good together. I have chosen to do the Boa Constrictor which is a very interesting animal to learn about. And for my plant I have chosen the Monkeys Brush it is a beautiful plant to learn about. This project has been very exciting to work with because I love learning about different places in the world that no one may know about, but I would think people would know the Amazon Rain.

I learned many different things doing this, I have never done a Wix website so it was a different experience for me because at my old school we never did any of this stuff that we do here. This will now help me so I will know how to do things in the future and know things that other people may not know about the animal and plant I did. Avery and I were excited on when we got the idea of using hot glue for our waterfall so that excited me. I think I participated well in the diorama but need to work more on my Wix site. Work harder then get stuck in one thing and forget about the other.

3 Questions:

Should I have done better?

Did I choose a good plant and animal?

What would happen if people cut down the trees in the Amazon Rain Forest, would it be a bad thing or help?