Murder Mystery

Last week we worked on our murder mystery with Shane. We took red thread from some of the suspects and burned them seeing if one of them looked like the thread found at the murder scene. I experienced that you have to take time and effort if your doing something like this because you could screw up by going to fast or touching something like when we were burning the fire and you moved the fire something could have burned that wasn’t supposed to be burned. So far this had been one of the best things in science i have done while going to this school.

I learned that you have to take your time with doing things like we did this past week. Yes I actually did learn some things I cold use in everyday life. I participated in my opinion very well because I was taking thinks really seriously not to screw up. I would’ve used more strings so we could see even more different features that we could learn about. What could of other people done differently? Could we of been more specific with the experiments? Why did Shane choose to do this murder?

3 thoughts on “Murder Mystery

1. Dear Emma,In your post i liked how you broke down what you did and explained the precautions you had to take to not get burned. My question is will we ever hear from the murderer in prison?

sincerely,jack

2. Dear Emma, I like how you broke your main idea in to a bunch of sentences and how you told the reader about what your group had to do to find the clue. My question is when will we get to hear from the murder.

Britton

3. Dear Emma,

I really liked how you put a lot of effort into this project. I also liked how you tried hard not to mess it up. I learned quite a bit from your post. One of those things is that it’s a lot easier to not mess up when you are really focusing on it. I also learned that you like to take your time and try to do the best you can. I didn’t find much of anything to correct in your post. I think you did a great job on your post.

Sincerely, Ellie